In the pursuit of natural remedies for back pain, Kamarkas, a traditional Indian resin with a history rooted in Ayurveda, has gained significant attention.
Hence today's article topic: 'Benefits of Kamarkas for back pain'. Kamarkas's efficacy in relieving back pain is like an age-old secret, passed down through generations. In this article, we'll explore the incredible benefits of Kamarkas and how it can be your ally in the battle against back pain.
Kamarkas, scientifically known as Butea Monosperma, is a resin extracted from the tree's bark. In Ayurvedic medicine, it's revered for its therapeutic properties. This potent resin is packed with flavonoids, antioxidants, and essential nutrients that make it a compelling choice for back pain management.
What Kamarkas Does: The Healing Powers of Kamarkas
- Anti-Inflammatory Marvel: Kamarkas is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse. It can help reduce inflammation in the back, alleviating pain caused by conditions like sciatica, herniated discs, or muscle strain. The active compounds in Kamarkas work to ease muscle tension and discomfort, promoting relief.
- Natural Analgesic: Kamarkas acts as a natural pain reliever. It's believed to target pain at its source, providing a soothing effect on the back muscles. Regular use may lead to a noticeable reduction in chronic or acute back pain.1https://www.healthshots.com/mom-says/know-the-benefits-of-kamarkas-for-back-pain/
- Improved Blood Circulation: This resin enhances blood circulation, ensuring that essential nutrients and oxygen reach the affected area. Improved blood flow helps in the faster healing of back-related issues and enhances overall well-being.
- Bone Health Support: Kamarkas is known for its ability to promote bone health. It provides essential minerals like calcium and magnesium, vital for maintaining strong and healthy bones. This is especially valuable for individuals with back pain related to bone density issues.
- Regulating the Nervous System: It aids in regulating the nervous system, potentially reducing the perception of pain. By calming the nerves and reducing stress, Kamarkas may contribute to a more comfortable back.
Now, How Does Kamarkas Help With Back Pain? - Benefits of Kamarkas for Back Pain Relief
I reached out to dietitian and nutritionist Avni Kaul, she explained that because of its antioxidant content, kamarkas powder is used in the form of spice to add flavor to food and because of its medicinal properties.
It is also used as a herbal remedy to cure various health issues like insomnia, abdominal pain, and back waist pain.2https://instacare.pk/blog/6-amazing-kamarkas-benefits-you-must-know “Kamarkas assists in promoting blood and lymph drainage, which boosts the elimination of toxins from the body,” says Kaul.
Kamarkas is known to help one get rid of back pain as it is made of herbal medicines. It is high in minerals. The nutritionist says that the mineral available in this all-natural sage relieves back pain and provides strength.
So, How Do You Use Kamarkas for Back Pain Relief?
- Kamarkas Paste: Create a paste by mixing Kamarkas with a few drops of water. Apply it to the affected area and leave it on for about 30 minutes before washing off. This can provide localized relief.
- Kamarkas Infusion: Infuse Kamarkas in warm milk and drink it regularly to enjoy its overall health benefits, including those for back pain relief.
- Kamarkas Supplements: Kamarkas supplements are available in various forms, such as capsules or powders. Consult with a healthcare professional to determine the most suitable option for your specific needs.
How to Make Kamarkas Laddoos?
Kamarkas laddoos are very easy to make, are delicious, and are a perfect way to include kamarkas in your diet. Here is the recipe for kamarkas laddu given by Avni Kaul.
- ¼ cup Kamarkas red gum
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- Handful of cashew nuts
- ½ kg coconut or sesame oil.
- Take a pan and add a dash of sesame or coconut oil. Wait till it is hot.
- Fry the kamarkas gum in it until it becomes dry.
- When the gum becomes fully dried, add in the wheat flour and roast. Make certain to saute it, or else the gum might get stuck at the bottom.
- Switch off the flame when the flour is fried and add sugar. Mix it properly.
- Once the mixture cools down, remove it from the pan and make it into laddoos.
Does Kamarkas Have Any Side Effects?
While Kamarkas offers numerous benefits, it's crucial to use it responsibly and consult with a healthcare professional before incorporating it into your routine, especially if you have underlying medical conditions or are pregnant.3https://www.marham.pk/healthblog/kamarkas-benefits/
In conclusion, Kamarkas presents itself as a promising natural remedy for back pain relief. Its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, bone health support, and nervous system regulation make it a compelling choice for those seeking an alternative to conventional pain management.
Remember, while it's essential to harness the power of natural remedies, always prioritize your health and well-being by seeking professional guidance when necessary.
Embrace the potential of Kamarkas and discover a path to a life with less back pain, naturally.
Frequently Asked Questions About Kamarkas
It's a reddish or blackish-reddish gum/gond that goes by the names Kamarkas, Palash Gond, and Gond Chuniya. Butea monosperma or Butea frondosa is the scientific name, while the flame of woodland is the English name.
It is not very readily available, and almost all the recipes requiring the use of Kamarkas, substitute it with the more readily available Gum Arabic.
Kamarkas is naturally loaded with healthy nutrients that nourish women's health and are beneficial for those with fragile bodies.
Directions to Use: Take one spoonful of Kamarkas powder with lukewarm milk or water preferably on an empty stomach in the morning and evening.
As its name suggests, kamarkas contain qualities that strengthen the body and waist. Kamarkas exhibits a wide range of advantages in females who are pregnant or nursing. During menstruation, pregnancy, and breastfeeding, people eat kamarkas in panjeeri and other wholesome snacks to improve their energy.