In the work of facial care and skin care, you must have heard of ‘Get Set Glow Facial’. This is one of the trending facials that many women use for their facial care.
Are you wondering what ‘Get Set Glow Facial’ is all about? Is it safe? How do you get it? What are the benefits of ‘Get Set Glow Facial’? If so, then you are in the right place today.
From exfoliation to being the go-to medi-facial for all skin types to shielding the skin from external harm to tightening the skin, here is all that you need to know about the benefits of Get Set Glow Facial.
Firstly, Do You Know What a Medi-Facial is?
Medi-facials are medical-facials done in order to deeply cleanse, nourish, and exfoliate the skin. They are different from salon facial treatments as they are mostly done in the superficial layers of the skin. Medi-facials focus more on nurturing the skin and making it glow and healthy.
Medi-facial also comes with a range of health benefits. It helps in tightening and moisturizing the skin and relaxing the mood by driving stress away. It also helps in reducing aging signs and smoothening the texture of the skin.
Medi-facial also comes with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which helps in exfoliation. In recent times, get set glow medi-facial is making all the noise in the skincare domain.1 https://www.hindustantimes.com/lifestyle/fashion/benefits-of-get-set-glow-medi-facial-dermat-shares-insights-101655370575010.html
What is a Get Set Glow Facial?
“It is one of the most famous medi-facials this summer season. It is beneficial in resurfacing and exfoliating the skin. It helps to remove dead skin cells that accumulate over time in the skin.2https://www.healthshots.com/beauty/skin-care/skincare-benefits-of-get-set-glow-facial/
This facial targets to exfoliate the dead skin. After this, the application of customized serums exclusively as per the skin type is carried out. These serums are tailored by dermatologists as per the condition of the skin.
The best part about the get set glow facial is that it gives the patient that instant glow on the skin,” says Dr Dadu, who is also the founder and chairman of Dadu Medical Centre.
Benefits of Get Set Glow Facial
Speaking to HT Lifestyle, Dr Nivedita Dadu, Dermatologist, Founder and Chairman, Dadu Medical Center said, “This modern medi-facial is beneficial to resurface and exfoliate the skin. Not only this, but it also helps to remove dead skin cells that get accumulated over time in the skin.
The treatment efficiently provides mild exfoliating effects. Exfoliation which is done under this treatment is beneficial to remove all sorts of impurities or dead skin from the skin. Get set glow facial gives you refreshing, luminous, and younger-looking skin.”
The main focus of the ‘get set glow’ facial is to give you that refreshing, luminous, and younger-looking skin,” says Dr Dadu.
She further pointed out the health benefits of get set glow medi-facial; they are as follows:
- Skin complexion: Get set glow facial helps to enhance skin complexion. The mild exfoliation used in this facial boosts the circulation of the blood in the skin.3https://www.dadumedicalcentre.com/dmc-get-set-glow-medifacial/
- Shedding dead cells: It helps in creating newer cells and shedding off dead cells.
- Rejuvenation: It helps to rejuvenate the skin. It helps to increase the blood circulation, thus helps in the renewal of the skin cells. Get Set Glow medi-facial uses a combination of different types of enzymes, vitamins, and other essential ingredients that help the skin to rejuvenate.
- Hydration: This medi-facial helps to give hydration to the skin.
- Unclog pores: The Get Set Glow facial unclogs the skin's pores and cleans them. The unclog skin pores can cause many skin issues. We should always keep our skin pores clean, dirt and oil-free is crucial to healing fragile skin.
- Shield the skin from harm: It helps to reduce the buildup on the skin due to environmental factors resulting in uneven skin texture and skin tone.
- All skin types: This medi-facial can be customized for all skin types such as oily, dry, or combination skin. This treatment is for every skin type and especially great for people who are suffering from skin problems such as age spots, acne spots, and uneven tone of skin.
Wanna know more, then watch the video below:
So, What are the Results After Getting a Get Set Glow Facial
- Enhances skin complexion: The mild exfoliation boosts the circulation of the blood in the skin. This ultimately will help in creating newer cells and shedding off dead cells. It helps to provide a smoother and much brighter skin complexion.
- Rejuvenates the skin: The better the blood circulation, the more there will be renewal of the skin cells. This facial is the best option for rejuvenating the skin and unveiling that glow from within.
- Provides hydration: The get set glow facial is capable enough of unclogging the pores and cleaning the skin deeply. As we all know, unclogged skin pores cause many skin issues. Keeping the pores clean and away from dirt and oil is crucial in healing fragile skin, acne, and blackheads.
- Gives luminosity to the skin: It uses an amalgamation of different enzymes, vitamins, and other essential ingredients to help the skin to rejuvenate and replenish. It helps to provide nourishment to the skin and that makes the skin smooth, flawless, and glowing.
- Even tone: Get set glow facial helps to reduce the buildup on the skin due to environmental factors resulting in uneven skin texture and skin tone.
Are There Any Side Effects And Downtime After this Facial?
“No, there are no side effects of get set glow facial. This medi-facial is completely safe and there is no downtime after the treatment.
After the facial, one must always wear sunscreen. Minimal redness can appear on the skin post-treatment but it settles within sometime,” says Dr Dadu.
Who Needs To Get Set Glow Facial?
Dr Dadu explains, “This facial is suitable for everyone because the expert will use skin-type-specific ingredients to treat the disorders. In this treatment, experts can use techniques like LED therapy, dermaplaning, peels, microcurrents, microdermabrasion, and photo rejuvenation.
It can help you get rid of dullness and dryness. It tightens the loose dermal layer and fights the premature signs of aging. Anybody who is suffering from fine lines, and a few imperfections on the skin can go for this treatment.”
This treatment is customized for all skin types such as oily, dry, or combination. The get set glow facial can be safely done before an important party or event too.
You will see results after your first facial! It's not a quick fix and your skin issues won't disappear overnight, but there will be a visible result. Expect an immediate increase in hydration, which will lend a dewy glow to your whole appearance. One of the most well-liked facial styles is the classic facial and for good reason. This facial increases circulation while deeply cleansing the skin and removing dead skin cells. It's fantastic for maintaining healthy, glowing skin and is suited for all skin types. However, one of the most frequently asked questions is how long the facial results will last. While there is no guaranteed science, the immediate healthy glow should remain for at least 5 days.
Frequently Asked Questions on Get Set Glow Facial
You will see results after your first facial! It's not a quick fix and your skin issues won't disappear overnight, but there will be a visible result. Expect an immediate increase in hydration, which will lend a dewy glow to your whole appearance.
One of the most well-liked facial styles is the classic facial and for good reason. This facial increases circulation while deeply cleansing the skin and removing dead skin cells. It's fantastic for maintaining healthy, glowing skin and is suited for all skin types.
However, one of the most frequently asked questions is how long the facial results will last. While there is no guaranteed science, the immediate healthy glow should remain for at least 5 days.