Thanks for your interest in guest posting on our site Pregnancyvitamins.net!
We are always looking for new, well-written posts from women's and new moms to Write for us: On Parenting, Pregnancy, Baby care & more. All content should be useful, encouraging, informative or inspirational.
Topics of Interest to write for us:
- Baby Care
- Sleep deprivation & Fatigue
- Perfectionism in the home
- Pregnancy & Postpartum phase
- Foster parenting & Adoption
- Miscarriage & Loss
- Teaching & Mentoring
- Raising children with special needs
Before submitting any posts for consideration, please use the following guest post guidelines:
- Posts must be high quality, original content not published elsewhere.
- The post should be written with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Posts should be at least 700+ 1000 words with 1 or 2 link(s) to your site. You may add few more reference links to any high authority wiki, gov. or news type sites.
- No author bios/No promotional articles/ No duplicate/spun content
- No Affiliate Links. Commercial links will have a fee.
Write a Readable blog post with Sub Headings. It must be nice and clear text structure. Make shorter sentences with a maximum of 20 words. Avoid passive voice and useless transition words.
Any links should be relevant and link to high-quality posts or articles. Irrelevant or non-working links will be removed.
To submit a guest post email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
What We’re Not Looking For
- Freelance writers who write custom content in exchange for payment or a link back
- Sponsored posts pretending to be guest posts
- Straight-up birth stories that read like journal entries