The forehead is where your eyebrows and hair meet at the front of your head.
Remove your gaze from your broad forehead to help it appear smaller. Play with texture to divert attention in addition to haircut and bang possibilities.
The eye will be drawn away from the forehead by curls, waves, messy side buns, and top knots. The ideal way to style a broad forehead is never long, straight, and stylish.
In this article
- 1 Is Big Forehead Attractive?
- 2 1. Don't put foundation on your hairline:
- 3 2. Draw your brows on higher:
- 4 3. Lower your hairline:
- 5 4. Accessorize with big earrings or a bandana:
- 6 5. Contour:
- 7 6. Keep your forehead matte:
- 8 7. Wear your hair up with more volume at the back:
- 9 8. Wear a bright lip:
- 10 9. Get a fringe or face-framing layers:
- 11 10. Relax your jaw:
- 12 Without fringe, how can I conceal my large forehead?
- 13 Can the size of a forehead be reduced permanently?
- 14 Conclusion:
Is Big Forehead Attractive?
Men prefer higher foreheads, bigger lips, a shorter jaw, and a narrower chin on female faces. A beautiful woman's face should have high cheekbones, large eyes, and a narrow jaw.
However, every woman is beautiful in her own way.
But if you don’t feel comfortable with your forehead, here are a few ways to hide it using hair and makeup.
- Don't put foundation on your hairline.
- Draw your brows on higher.
- Lower your hairline.
- Accessorize with big earrings or a bandana.
- Keep your forehead matte.
- Wear your hair up with more volume at the back
- Wear a bright lip.
- Get a fringe or face-framing layers.
- Relax your jaw.
1. Don't put foundation on your hairline:
By doing this, you'll create a natural shadow at your hairline that makes it appear as though your forehead extends much lower.
2. Draw your brows on higher:
Your face will be lifted by having a thicker or higher arch, which will give the impression that your forehead is smaller.
3. Lower your hairline:
If you have baby hairs that make the top of your head appear wider, fill in the gaps with a root powder (hair-colour-coordinating eyeshadow also helps!) to conceal a portion of your forehead and lower your hairline.
4. Accessorize with big earrings or a bandana:
Chloe claims that she enjoys donning large earrings because, like a bold lip, they help to balance out her looks. If you want to figuratively hide the extra space up there, you may also try donning a bandana.
For effectively slimming down any portion of your face, contouring is a godsend. Sweep a contour shade or some bronzer on its outside edge to produce a natural shadow that will decrease that fivehead.
6. Keep your forehead matte:
Focus your glow on other facial features like your chin and cheekbones!
7. Wear your hair up with more volume at the back:
Chloe advises adding extra volume to the top and back of your hair to balance out your face's proportions because wearing your hair flat would draw attention to how wide your forehead is.
8. Wear a bright lip:
This advice has two advantages. First, the lipstick will draw attention to your lips rather than your five-head. Second, it will balance your features by giving your lower face more volume.
9. Get a fringe or face-framing layers:
Think about getting a haircut to finally cover that forehead. The most effective way to do it would be with bangs, but if you want a more understated look, use short layers that will frame your sides of the face.
- Make a middle part in your hair and create a loose bun if you wish to wear your hair up. To achieve a good face-framing appearance, pull a few pieces out of the top front and curl them with a curling iron on low heat.
- Avert the slicked-back appearance. A firmly pushed-back ponytail or bun will not look as flattering as the low, free updo.
- Avoid pulling your hair back too tightly since this will enlarge your forehead.
10. Relax your jaw:
Last but not least, if you have a short jaw, a fast photography tip is to just relax that area. This will balance out the space on your forehead and gradually lengthen your chin.
Without fringe, how can I conceal my large forehead?
Put your hair in a bun and wear a large fabric headband to conceal your forehead. This look may be achieved with a creative top knot, a high ponytail, or even a low ponytail. After styling your hair any way you choose, carefully place a headband over your hairline.
Can the size of a forehead be reduced permanently?
Growing baby hairs or hair on the top of your head to cover your forehead is another all-natural remedy. You may grow your forehead hair again using coconut oil, aloe vera gel, olive oil, and onion oil. Your forehead might naturally decrease thanks to these nutrients.
Using a bronzer is another useful trick that can help a broad forehead appear smaller. Similar to foundation, you want to select a bronzer that is darker than your skin tone. Apply bronzing powder to the forehead's temples. Utilize a brush to precisely blend the hairstyle
If you consider your big forehead as a flaw, then you should know that most people are looking for it. And also, your worth is not defined by the size of your forehead and you’re beautiful regardless.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?